REGISTRATION OPEN January 8th, 2021 @ 9:00am
Munchkin Academy Consent Forms
Munchkin Academy Policies and Procedures
Pre-Authorized Debit Plan Agreement
Registration Check List
The following checklist and additional information will help you better prepare for online registration and registration day. Please read through both the checklist and the additional information before submitting your registration form. *NOTE* Spots will be held on a first come first serve basis. Part time spots are limited and will be waitlisted once full* LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR THE JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM
☐ Complete and submit registration form
☐ $50 non-refundable registration fee (due at the time of registration) e-transferred to:
☐ Complete and submit the Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Plan agreement and Consent Forms
Online registration will be open on Friday, January 8th at 9:00am. This registration will require everything in the ONLINE REGISTRATION checklist. You will be required to fill out the Pre-Authorized Debit Plan agreement prior to the start of the school year. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete registration and your child will be taken off the class list.
- The $50 non-refundable fee is used to hold your spot at the preschool. Once registered, you will NOT receive this fee back at any time
- Wait listed parents will receive notice of an opening and will have 1 week to respond before their spot will be given away
- Munchkin Academy requires a 30-day/1 month notice if you wish to withdrawal your child from any Munchkin Academy Program at any time. If you fail to provide written notice, you will be charged one months fee as a cancelation fee
- Class availability will be on a first come, first serve basis
- Students on a wait list will have priority over those not yet registered
- There will be a $30.00 NSF charge for all insufficient funds on payments
- It is YOUR responsibility to provide updated bank information to Munchkin Academy in the case your information has changed.
- Our programs run on a 10-month schedule with the option of 6 weeks of weekly themed summer programs (TBA). Our students currently registered will have priority over those not yet registered
- Our school calendar will be a modified version of the Rocky View School Calendar.